NilePreneurs Compete (NP Compete) works with SMEs and startups with the aim of enabling them to improve their market performance, better compete within their markets and maximize their growth rates; through providing technical support, innovation management and technology transfer.
In Export center:
- Supporting SMEs ecosystem and documenting best practices with the aim of replication and potential sharing of these practices with other institutions.
- Developing the technical capabilities of SMEs to qualify for export.
- Strengthening the exporting capabilities of Egyptian engineering industrial businesses by technology-transfer-driven product innovation.
- Supporting MSMEs in leveraging and adapting technologies to advance and add value to their products and services.
In Value Chain Development Center (VCDC):
- Covering value chain gaps in vital sectors via digital transformation methodology.
- Assisting SMEs in stimulating their growth to allow their competency in order to cope with the value chain challenges.
- Adding new values within targeted sectors via creating business opportunities, linkages, & supply chain management.
- Accessing new local & global markets through customized digital plans.
What is NilePreneurs Initiative?
NP Compete represents a vital pillar of NilePreneurs, a national, fast growing initiative funded by Central Bank of Egypt, and implemented by Nile University.
The initiative aims to enhance the ecosystem for entrepreneurs & SMEs in Egypt through providing different programs. It achieves its targets with the support of our network of reputable Banks, NGOs and International Organizations.