Ready to learn new and in-demand creative skills that could potentially land you a secure and high-paying job? Develop a full marketing plan in 8 simple steps in A real life simulation Workshop!
Total Duration: 1 Session
Dr. Mireille Barsoum,
Strategic Marketing Professional and the founder of Methodz Consulting. Her strategic marketing experience in and outside of Egypt has taught on the subjects in institutions like, the American University in Cairo (AUC), Nile University and Monarch Business School Switzerland.
Designed for new marketers and non-marketers, including those with backgrounds in engineering, sciences, medicine, finance, IT, sales, or HR, this workshop takes its attendees through an immersive experience of practicing marketing through a real-life simulation.
By the end of the workshop, attendees will be able to:
- Understand the importance of marketing for businesses in the 21st century.
- Define the main objectives of their marketing efforts.
- Identify the most significant audience they will target with their products/services.
- Analyze the potential competitiveness of their business in the market.
- Define the value proposition proposed by their business to their targeted audience.
- Develop a marketing plan for their business that outlines what, how, where, and when to reach their targeted audience.
- Structure a blueprint of the marketing activities that will be implemented to influence their customers’ decision-making processes.
- Develop a performance monitoring plan to analyze the effectiveness of their marketing efforts and activities.”