Senior students, Fresh Graduates, and Product teams that are interested in project delivery, it’s time to shift to a product-thinking mindset!
On this track, you will learn how to stop making features and start solving customer problems and delivering real value.
Total Duration: 6 Sessions (2 Hours each)
A Business, product developer, and strategist with over 9 years of experience in cellular networks, IoT, and project realization. He has proven leadership skills with a strong analytical ability in business and product problems and development, is keen to learn, and can self-develop technical and managerial knowledge.
- What is the product?
- Difference between product & solution.
- Product life cycle.
- Product lean life cycle
- Product development and management phases.
- What does the product manager do?
- What does the product manager look like?
- Product Management job opportunities.