Posted on: Monday 30 March, 2020
NilePreneurs conducted its 2nd round of LaunchSaaS Bootcamp Program from March 30, 2020 till April 02, 2020 but this time it was different…
LaunchSaaS Bootcamp is a one-week program designed for startups who are looking to scale up and grow. It includes curated sessions by experienced tech professionals and Mentors. And this year it had been executed through ZOOM cloud platform.
By the end of LaunchSaaS Bootcamp, startups learned:
- Business Model Assessment
- Customer Development and Validation
- Pre-Sales Agreements with potential Customers
- Creating Landing Page
- Financial Modeling
- Pitch-Deck Tips and Tricks
Get to know our Trainers in LaunchSaaS Bootcamp Cycle 2:
- Mohamed Emad: Digital Marketing Trainer at AUC – School of Continuing Education.
- Ahmed Maher: Managing Director at El Dokan Software
- Mohamed Barakat: CEO at Global Green ID