“Packaging” is one of NilePreneurs’ Hardware design incubators, sponsored by Export Development Bank. It aims at incubating creative and passionate packaging designers who create original and visionary packages from start to finish. It supports companies by offering unique and creative designs as well as consultancy for the selection of materials used for producing their designs.
PackDesigner Award Competition
“PackDesigner” competition is presented to you by NilePreneurs, in partnership with Chamber of Printing & Packaging Industries, IMC (Industrial Modernisation Center), Creative Hub Egypt, UNIDO, and Export Development Bank of Egypt.
The competition offers the chance for university students who have a talent in creative packaging design to recreate packages for leading companies in the Egyptian market. The winner gets incubated in NilePreneurs Packaging incubator.
PackDesigner Award Competition 2020 is currently accepting applications:
Packaging Incubator Benefits & Offerings
Choosing the right incubator for your startup can help you a lot with giving you the powerful start you need to kick off your business.
Learn how you can benefit from NilePreneurs Packaging Incubator:
- Up to 200,000 EGP fund and in-kind services with no percentage of equity in return.
- Getting incubated startups registered legally and completing all legal procedures.
- A co-working space with a suitable work environment that stimulates creativity.
- Intensive business and technical training provided by industry professionals.
- Guidance and mentor-ship for the incubated startup founders.
- Connecting incubated startups with potential investors.
- Organizing networking and matchmaking events.
Meet Our Packaging Designers
Are you eager to know the stories behind the selected designers from PackDesigner Award Competition 2019? Do you want to know about their projects and get inspired by their experience?