“Engineering” is one of NilePreneurs’ hardware incubators, sponsored by Housing and Development Bank (HDB). It aims at filling the gaps in the value chain of engineering and raising production efficiency in different industries in Egypt. All ideas in NilePreneurs’ Engineering incubator depends on sustainable strategies and solutions that have a positive impact on our environment, society and economy.
Engineering Incubator Benefits & Offerings
NilePreneurs support the development of start-ups that offer sustainable solutions to our current societal needs by providing them with all the support services they need to be able to build successful and financially viable firms that can continue to survive on their own.
This support includes the following benefits:
- Up to 200,000 EGP fund and in-kind services with no percentage of equity in return.
- Getting incubated startups registered legally and completing all legal procedures.
- A co-working space with a suitable work environment that stimulates creativity.
- Intensive business and technical training provided by industry professionals.
- Guidance and mentor-ship for the incubated startup founders.
- Connecting incubated startups with potential investors.
- Organizing networking and matchmaking events.
Meet Our Engineering Startups
If you are considering having your own startup in the field of engineering, here are some of our successful incubated startups from the previous cycle. They started from where you are. And now, they have become a source of inspiration.