“Engineering” is one of NilePreneurs’ hardware incubators, sponsored by the Housing and Development Bank (HDB). It aims to fill the gaps in the value chain of engineering and raise production efficiency in different industries in Egypt.
Benefits & Offerings
NilePreneurs provide all the support services startups need to build successful and financially viable firms that can continue to survive on their own. This includes:
- Up to 300,000 EGP in-kind services with no percentage of equity in return.
- Technical consultation and innovation support.
- All logistical support and legal services for setting up your startup.
- Business Consultation and guidance for the incubated startup founders.
- Market Access with potential investors, industry players, and business partners.
First Filtration Announcement
Meet Our Engineering Startups
If you are considering having your own startup in the field of engineering, here are some of our successful incubated startups from the previous cycle. They started from where you are. And now, they have become a source of inspiration.