Product Design Pre-incubation program, sponsored by Export Development Bank, is designed to provide innovators with the ultimate support and guidance they need at the earliest stage of building a startup.
For More details, check out the below video:
During 3 to 4 months, you will have the chance to transform your business idea into a functional prototype through:
- Up to 80,000 EGP Prototyping Fund and in-kind services.
- A co-working space with a suitable work environment that stimulates creativity.
- Guidance and mentorship for the incubated ideas.
- Matchmaking the incubated Ideas with NP Startups.
- Intensive business and technical training provided by industry professionals.
Wondering if you have what it takes to become one of only 10 pre-incubated ideas? Here is what we are looking for:
- Team Requirements: diversity and integration of technical and business skills, knowledge, and expertise of 3 or more team members.
- Idea Stage: At the idea or proof-of-concept stage of developing a physical technology product (Hardware/software) for the aim of launching a technology-based startup in the future.
- Product innovation: Introducing a new, or an improved version of a previous product.
- Market Requirements: Potential for Commercialization as well as Customer and Market understanding.
Cycle 1 Timeline
Cycle 1 Application Opens
Cycle 1 Application Closes
First Filtration Announcement
Meet Our Trainers
Through our pre-incubation journey, you are entitled to receive the support you need from mentorship sessions and benefit from intensive training from industry experts. Get to meet them:
Lecturer Assistant at The American University In Cairo
Amr El Abbasy
Deputy Manager, Investment & VC Department at MSMEDA
Entrepreneur, Product Innovator, Designer, Storyteller, Consultant & Educator
Mohamed Sayed Rashad
Marketing Director at Global Integrated Management Consulting
Trainer & Mentor
Tarek El Sawaf
Founder and Designer Director