Product Design Pre-incubation program, sponsored by Export Development Bank, is designed to provide innovators with the ultimate support and guidance they need at the earliest stage of building a startup.
Step 1: Application Opens
Step 2: First Filtration Announcement
Step 3: Bootcamp
Step 4: Final Judging
Step 5: Winners Announcement
Step 6: Onboarding
Step 7: Incubation
During your pre-incubation period, you will have the chance to transform your business idea into a functional prototype through:
- Up to 80,000 EGP Prototyping Fund and in-kind services for potential ideas including:
- A co-working space with a suitable work environment that stimulates creativity.
- Intensive business and technical training provided by industry professionals.
- Guidance and mentorship for the incubated ideas.
- Matchmaking incubated ideas with NP Startups.
Learn what it takes to be pre-incubated with NilePreneurs:
- Team Requirements: 3 or more team members with diversity and integration in technical and business skills, knowledge, and experience.
- An Innovative Functional Prototype with Potential for commercialization.
- Customer and Market understanding.
Meet Our Trainers
Through our pre-incubation journey, you are entitled to receive the support you need through mentorship sessions and intensive training by industry experts. Get to meet them:
Co-founder & CEO at Eboma
Instructor at Nile University
Business Development Consultant
Business Trainer and Consultant
Founder/CEO at FortyNine
Accounting Supervisor at NP
Business and Partnerships Consultant
Pre-incubation Program Manager
Amr El Abbasy
Deputy Manager, Investment & VC Department at MSMEDA
Mohamed Sayed Rashad
Marketing Director at Global Integrated Management Consulting
Tarek El Sawaf
Founder and Designer Director at Desirm
Meet Pre-incubated Startups
Ready to join our pre-incubation program? Get familiar with the startup ideas supported through the previous 2 cycles.