Product Design Pre-incubation program, sponsored by Export Development Bank, is designed to provide innovators with the ultimate support and guidance they need at the earliest stage of building a startup.
This year, within the framework of our campaign goals that focuses on achieving SDGs and supporting Egypt’s vision 2030, the 2nd cycle of our pre-incubation program focuses on SDG 5, which is gender equality by entirely dedicating this cycle to women in Tech Startups.
During your pre-incubation period, you will have the chance to transform your business idea into a functional prototype through:
- Up to 80,000 EGP Prototyping Fund and in-kind services for potential ideas including:
- A co-working space with a suitable work environment that stimulates creativity.
- Intensive business and technical training provided by industry professionals.
- Guidance and mentorship for the incubated ideas.
- Matchmaking incubated ideas with NP Startups.
Cycle #2 Timeline
Cycle 4 Application Opens
First Filtration Announcement
Meet Our Trainers
Through our pre-incubation journey, you are entitled to receive the support you need from mentorship sessions and benefit from intensive training from industry experts. Get to meet them:
Lecturer Assistant at The American University In Cairo
Amr El Abbasy
Deputy Manager, Investment & VC Department at MSMEDA
Entrepreneur, Product Innovator, Designer, Storyteller, Consultant & Educator
Mohamed Sayed Rashad
Marketing Director at Global Integrated Management Consulting
Trainer & Mentor
Tarek El Sawaf
Founder and Designer Director