“LaunchSaaS” incubator, sponsored by Suez Canal Bank (SCB), is a Software as a service (SaaS) incubator which supports SaaS startups that target B2B markets; allowing them to launch their products, and start generating revenue.
In our 4th cycle, we are looking to support B2B software startups that:
- Work in FinTech
- Help Egyptian SMEs automate their workflow (Digital Transformation for Climate Action)
- Create innovative software products with positive social or environmental impact
LaunchSaaS Incubator Benefits
LaunchSaaS incubator is the ideal platform for transforming your startup from an early stage project idea to a full-scale business. It supports you through all the critical stages of launching a new product in the market by offering:
- Up to 200,000 EGP fund and in-kind services with no percentage of equity in return.
- Innovation support.
- Company legal registration service.
- One To One Mentorship Sessions.
- Logistical support & Office Usage.
- Ongoing Business & Technical Consultation.
- Market Access (Investors, Industry Players, Qualified Interns,… etc.)
- Intensive business and technical training provided by software professionals.
LaunchSaaS Cycle #4 Timeline
Cycle 4 Application Opens
Cycle 4 Application Closes
1st Filtration Phase
Private Beta Launch
Investment Readiness Stage
Meet LaunchSaaS Startups from Our Previous Cycles
NilePreneurs’ LaunchSaaS incubator has empowered lots of talents in its last cycles and they are now thriving as high-performing startups.