“LaunchSaaS” incubator, sponsored by Suez Canal Bank (SCB), is a Software as a service (SaaS) incubator which supports SaaS startups that target B2B markets; allowing them to launch their products, and start generating revenue.
This way, Egyptian SMEs are ultimately offered affordable Digital transformation tools that can help them increase their profitability and efficiency.
Check out the below video for more details:
LaunchSaaS Incubator Benefits & Offerings
LaunchSaaS incubator is the ideal platform for transforming your startup from an early-stage project idea to a full-scale business. It supports you through all critical stages of launching a new product in the market by offering:
- Up to 200,000 EGP fund and in-kind services with no percentage of equity in return.
- $10,000 credit for Amazon Web Services (AWS).
- Company legal registration service.
- One To One Mentorship Sessions.
- Office Usage in a work environment that stimulates creativity.
- Access to Labs.
- Ongoing Business & Technical Consultation.
- PR & Media Activities.
- Qualified interns to join your startup team.
- Intensive business and technical training provided by industry professionals.
LaunchSaaS Cycle 3 Timeline
Cycle 3 Application Opens
Cycle 3 Application Closes
Pitch Deck Bootcamp
Meet LaunchSaaS Startups from Our Previous Cycles
NilePreneurs’ LaunchSaaS incubator has empowered lots of talents in its last cycles and they are now thriving as high-performing startups.