“TechSpace” is one of NilePreneurs’ software incubators. It is a technology-focused incubator, sponsored by the Central Bank of Egypt, and Nile University. It equips startups with the necessary tools needed to develop innovative SaaS or AI solutions in Egypt.
TechSpace Incubator Benefits & Offerings
NilePreneurs TechSpace incubator focuses on investing in complex technologies and helping you transform your AI concept into a viable venture. This takes place through a number of benefits including:
- Up to 200,000 EGP fund and in-kind services with no percentage of equity in return.
- Free credit for each startup on Amazon web services, IBM Cloud and AWS.
- Getting incubated startups registered legally and completing all legal procedures.
- A co-working space with a conducive work environment that stimulates creativity.
- Intensive business and technical training provided by industry professionals.
- Guidance and mentor-ship for the incubated startup founders.
- Connecting incubated startups with potential investors.
- Organizing networking and matchmaking events.
TechSpace Cycle #4 Timeline
Cycle 4 Application Opens
Cycle 4 Application Closes
Meet Our Startups from Previous Cycles
NilePreneurs’ TechSpace incubator has witnessed the emergence of lots of successful startups and you could be the next.