“TechSpace” is one of NilePreneurs software incubators. It is a technology-focused incubator, sponsored by the Central Bank of Egypt, and Nile University. It equips startups with the necessary tools in the software field and supports digital transformation through 3G technology, artificial intelligence and block-chains to help turn their technological ideas and business models into viable ventures.
TechSpace Incubator Benefits & Offerings
NilePreneurs TechSpace incubator focuses on investing in complex technologies and helping you transform your concept into a viable venture with the aim of growing hi-tech businesses. This takes place through a number of benefits including:
- Up to 200,000 EGP fund and in-kind services with no percentage of equity in return.
- Getting incubated startups registered legally and completing all legal procedures.
- A co-working space with a suitable work environment that stimulates creativity.
- Intensive business and technical training provided by industry professionals.
- Guidance and mentor-ship for the incubated startup founders.
- Connecting incubated startups with potential investors.
- Organizing networking and matchmaking events.
Meet Our TechSpace Startups
NilePreneurs’ TechSpace incubator has witnessed the emergence of lots of successful startups and you could be the next.